We had a short week because of Labor Day. It was a pretty good week. Tuesday was our first staff meeting. Open house was Wednesday. Most of the parents in my class came. Friday we went bowling with a nice teacher who set up a night for her students and parents to get together and bowl. Today we were invited to go eat Sunday Roast. It is a big deal here at pubs and hotel restaurants. You choose roast, lamb, or chicken as meat and there got a lot of yummy vegetables as sides. The nice teacher who took also took us to commissary and BX. We loaded up on food and I got a Vera Bradley lunch bag. There is not more paper sack lunches for me. I start teaching math to part of my class in a few days. I'm nervous, but getting excited for it. We are adventuring to Edinburgh this weekend. We're pretty excited. We have heard all good things about it. I got to go get some sleep so I can be my best. Ok, I might read a bit first. Bye until next time.
Good luck and have fun in Edinburgh! I love that place.
ReplyDelete